Return is easy and simple. You may return your product to us within 7 days after receiving the unit. WARNING: If you have received your vehicle for more than 7 days, all sales are final. NO RETURN, NO REPLACMENT, NO CHARGEBACK!
Please read the following Return Policy Terms thoroughly:
1. Submit Return Request online through SERVICE request. Our customer service department will send you RMA number. Any unauthorized packages returned without a valid RMA number written on the exterior packaging will be refused and sent back to the customer. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted;
2. Merchandise returned within 7 days of receiving the product and item must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition;
3. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive complete (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and in the original packaging;
4. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee;
5. Original shipping charge is non-refundable;
6. Fully Assembled and Test Start service charge is non-refundable;
7. Refunds will be processed upon the product receiving back to our warehouse and an inspection of returning product. A refund will be issued within 2-3 weeks of receipt.
8. Minor cosmetic damage due to shipping (i.e. small cosmetic scratches on plastic) are nor covered under warranty and is not grounds for a return, which is very rarely happening. And, we will send you out a replacement part.
To return your product, you should ship your product to:
ATV SCOOTER STORE, INC
13830 N. STEMMONS FWY, Ste 100
FARMERS BRANCH Texas US 75234
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
REMEMBER: * Gas scooters that have been ridden in any way or gas scooter parts that have contained gasoline cannot be returned. Gasoline is a hazardous, flammable material and anyone who sends it via the mail may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.*